- Run by the road to Silent Hill.
- In the burning house go to the upper floor, find a burned girl and escape the house with her.
Silent Hill Streets
- Enter Alchemilla Hospital.
- Go to the elevator. After meeting the doctor go to the 2nd floor by the elevator.
- Enter Room 205, after the cut-scene touch the mirror to go to the Otherworld.
- Take the Plastic Lungs in Room 205.
- Take the Golden Egg in Room 202.
- Insert the Golden Egg into the door with an oval opening on the 1st floor and enter the opening.
- Take the Plastic Liver from the flush tank in the Toilet on the 1st floor.
- Go to the Normal World through the mirror in the Toilet.
- Take the Staff Lounge Key from the last cubicle in the Toilet.
- Take the Exam Room Key in the Staff Lounge.
- Take the Plastic Stomach and Plastic Intestine from the basins in the Exam Room.
- Go to the Otherworld and take the Plastic Heart from the ice chest in Room 204.
- Return to the Exam Room in the Normal World and insert all the organs into the anatomy model to get the Glass Eyes.
- Go to the Otherworld and insert the Glass Eyes into the door with a death mask and enter. The go into the Doctor's Office.
- Fight the boss then pick up the Future Piece.
- Leave the Hospital through the back door.
|Ice Chest Puzzle
The hints for this puzzle are contained within the Bloody Note and the three wall inscriptions with the names of women and their ages. The note contains the line "Age before beauty", which means that the three women should be arranged according to their age from greater to lesser: Amy - 31, Lucy - 23, Sarah - 19. As the result, the code to the box will be 312319. Enter it and get the last necessary organ - the Plastic heart.
|Anatomy Doll Puzzle
In this puzzle, the plastic organs must be inserted into the anatomy model in the correct order. The hint for the insertion order is contained in the Student's Mnemonic: "Inside Stevie, little Henry lurks". Note the first two letters of the words marked in red. It's the hint to the names of the organs:
In - Intestine
St - Stomach
li - Liver
He - Heart
lu - Lungs
So the plastic organs must be inserted in this order: intestine, stomach, liver, heart, lungs. After the correct insertion of all the organs, the model's eyes will open. Approach the model's head and take the Glass Eyes.
Silent Hill Streets
- Get to the Cedar Groove Sanitarium through the Butcher's Shop on Toluca Ave.
Silent Hill Streets
- Take the Lumber Yard Key from the car's trunk in front of the Sanitarium.
- Get to the Lumber yard on Midway Ave and go through it.
- Get to the Greenfield Apartments, climb the staircase in the back yard and enter the Room on the 2nd floor.
- Jump down through the break in the bathroom and leave the Apartments through the main entrance.
- Use the Theater Ticket at the box office counter of the Artaud theater and enter it.
- Go into the Auditorium. After the cutscene with Lisa get to the Curtain Control through the Storage and Stage.
- Enter the East Corridor and go to the Director's Office to get the Sun Totem.
- Enter the Men's Dressing Room and touch the mirror to go the Otherworld.
- Go to the Director's Office to take the Balcony Key.
- Return to the Men's Dressing Room to go to the Normal World through the mirror.
- Go to the Lobby through the Auditorium, take the west stairs to the 2nd floor and unlock the Balcony Corridor.
- Go to the Lighting Box to get 4 Bulbs.
- Enter the East Corridor of the 2nd floor, go down to the 1st floor by the stairs.
- Pick up the Moon Totem from the broken glass case in the East Corridor on the 1st floor.
- Return to the Men's Dressing Room to go to the Otherworld.
- Take the east stairs to go to the 2nd floor.
- Place the two Totems into the depressions on both sides of the door in the 2nd floor east corridor to unlock it.
- Go to the Costume Storage and touch the mirror to get to the Normal World.
- Enter the Catwalk, place the 4 Bulbs correctly and turn them on.
- Go down to the 1st floor, enter the Curtain Control and pull the curtain switch.
- Enter the stage, go to the props control panel and use it.
- Pull the first lever on the left and the second one on the right, enter the giant mirror.
- Take the Stage Office Key from the tree's hollow and return to the stage.
- Go to the Stage Office on the 1st floor to pick up the Control Lever and return to the stage.
- Insert the Control Lever into the panel, pull the second lever on the left and the third on the right, go through the mirror for the boss fight.
- After the fight pick up the Falsehood Piece.
- Take the Motel Key from the lying creature corpse and leave the Theater through the main entrance.
Next to the catwalk there are four spotlights marked with letters ‘A, B, C, D’. Four bulbs should be fixed into them in the correct order according their power requirements (125W, 250W, 500W, 750W). To solve the puzzle you should study the Wiring Notes:
- The Wattage of B has to be half the wattage of D
- The Wattage of A + B must not exceed C
- The Wattage of D must not exceed A
This means that bulb B must be 125W and D - 250W. D can't be 500W as D < A and A + B < C and it won't be possible to satisfy these requirements with the two bulbs left. That is why A must be 500W and C - 750W. So the result is:
A = 500W; B = 125W; C = 750W; D = 250W.
After inserting all the bulbs, approach the end of the catwalk and pull the switch. If you did everything right the blue indicator on the panel will light up as well as the spotlights.
Silent Hill Streets
- Go to the Andy's Books on Koontz Street.
- Open the cash register to take the Bookstore Key and leave the store through the back entrance.
- Go to the General Store on Crichton Street.
- Go through the Store and exit through the back entrance.
- Go to the Riverside Motel.
|Cash Register Puzzle
The сash register holds the key inside it. To obtain the key you must input the correct digit combination into the register. From looking at the Shop Note it can be seen that the combination is the number of the Greenfield apartment of the shop's owner. The number will be the one which has the letterbox which is overfilled with letters. This box is number 213. Input this number to get the Bookstore Key.
- Enter the Reception, take the Room 306 Key from the key rack.
- Head to the Room 306, use the mirror to go to the Otherworld.
- Head to the Room 503, use the mirror to go to the Normal World.
- Go to the Maintenance Corridor and take Office Key from the table in the end.
- Go to the Manager's Office and exit through another door.
- Go to the Kitchen to fight the Butcher.
- Exit to the pool yard, go to the Game Room and take the Token from the game machine.
- Enter the Laundro Mat, solve the washing machine puzzle to get the Cleopatra Key.
- Enter the Cleopatra room, jump down through the hole and use the mirror to go to the Otherworld.
- Exit to the inner yard, go to the empty pool to pick up the Jeweled Heart.
- Go to the Diner and take the Dagger.
- Use the Dagger on the Nero room's door and enter it, jump down through the hole.
- Go to the Room 503 and use the mirror to go to the Normal World.
- Go to the Maintenance Room, crack the Jeweled Heart with the vice to get the Wedding Ring.
- Return to the Reception to solve the rotary calendar puzzle to get the Room 500 Key.
- Go to the Room 503 to return to the Otherworld through the mirror.
- Head to the Room 500 to fight the boss.
- Pick up the Truth Piece after the fight.
- After the cutscene pick up the Present Piece and solve the puzzle of Flauros.
- Exit the Hospital.
|Washing Machine Puzzle
The hints for this puzzle are in the Janitor's Note and in the Washing Machine Manual. The note tells us that to reset the machine the washing cycle must be: low spin, 60 wash, drain, pre-rinse. In the manual you can learn the symbols for each cycle. The machine has a turning handle and for each cycle you should push the handle, turn it to the right symbol and push again. The order of turns on the base of the clock dial are:
- 8 o'clock (low spin)
- 4 o'clock (60 wash)
- 10 o'clock (drain)
- 1 o'clock (pre-rinse)
If you did it right you'll get the Cleopatra Key from the machine.
|Rotary Calendar Puzzle
The hints for the puzzle come from the three objects:
- Wedding Ring
- Wall calendar in the Room 500
- Travis' Lucky Quarter
Each object has the key to the date: day, month and year. The Wedding Ring has the inscription "To my June bride. Love forever, Richard". The month is June. The wall calendar in Room 500 can be seen through the peephole in the Maintenance Corridor has the day 12 marked on it. And the year can be learned from Travis’ Lucky Quarter which he received in the year his parents died. It has the number 61 scratched on it. As the result the date is such: June 12, 1961.
Input these digit into the rotary calendar: 06-12-1961.
The four Flauros pieces must be correctly attached to the core piece. Each piece must be attached in such a way that the symbols on the piece correspond to the neighboring symbols on the core piece which are combinations of the three symbols on the sides of attached pieces. The correct order of actions:
1) Pick the 3rd piece and turn it twice.
2) Press R1 to turn the core.
3) Pick the 1st piece and turn it twice.
4) Press R1 to turn the core.
5) Pick the 2nd piece and turn it twice.
6) Press R1 to turn the core.
7) Pick the 4th piece and turn it once.
You get the assembled Flauros as the result.
Otherworld Silent Hill Streets
- Follow the line on the map till the marked spot and enter the Antiques Shop.
- Climb through the hole and go to the place of final confrontation.