Easter Eggs, Secrets and Interesting Facts
1. The number 204863, which is told several times to a player in P.T. and is seemingly unused later, is actually Hideo Kojima's birthday date (August 24th, 1963).
2. The radio drama mentioned in the Swedish demonic radio in Silent Hills P.T. is a reference to the infamous radio drama The War of the Worlds performed on October 30, 1938. The broadcast was presented as a series of simulated news bulletins, which suggested to many listeners that an actual alien invasion by Martians was currently in progress.
3. An inscription "Gouge it out!" on the wedding photo in Silent Hills P.T. likely is a reference to the Gospel of Matthew which says, "If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away."
4. The radio report from Slent Hills P.T. describing the murder of the wife and her two children by their husband and father is clearly inspired by the 1976 film "God Told Me To" in which people commit murders claiming it was God's will.
Metal Gear Solid V Easter Eggs
There are several Silent Hills P.T. references in Metal Gear Solid V, another game by Hideo Kojima:
1. You can use the ghost from P.T., Lisa, as a decoy to distract enemies.
2. In Angola-Zaire Border Region you can find a radio playing the broadcast from P.T.
3. There is a music track called "204863" found on the cassette tape, which is a reference to a demonic Swedish radio message from P.T.
4. MGSV Gamescom 2015 gameplay demo features "PT" letters on the Command Platform of Mother Base.
|Thanks to Zorkiy|